Tuesday, April 25, 2023

INTRAMURALS JOURNAL

  


INTRAMURALS 2023

     Intramurals is an event that brings people from every aspect of life together to participate in various sporting activities. It is a place where people can show off their abilities, compete with others, and have fun. It is also critical to highlight the value of fair play, teamwork, and sportsmanship during the event so that everyone has a memorable experience that they will cherish.

     I participated in volleyball, basketball, badminton, table tennis and larong pinoy (labo-labo and bato lata), among other sports and activities. I won the majority of my games though I did lose a few, overall, I had a great time. I've played volleyball, basketball, and table tennis before; the other games were my first experiences. However, the play I participated in during this intramurals was the best. My favorite part/the highlight of playing intramurals was how my teammates and I worked together with full teamwork and communication. I was quite proud of and happy that we won since I didn't anticipate the effort that my teammates and I put out to do our absolute best during the sport we played. The dance palabas was also a thrilling moment for me and us, the gold team especially when we were short on time with the practice. We were able to manage to perform a good performance even though we had so many last-minute practices. 



      Intramurals 2023 is perhaps the best thing that I've experienced. During those times, I made plenty of friendships and memories that allowed me to live life to the fullest. I developed more sportsmanship throughout the games and so many more achievements that I've received. I would do anything to turn back to those times and will cherish them forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Discover the Unknown Wandering of the Science World

  There are a lot of things that was discussed and explained at the science fair such as about chemistry, astrology, biology & physics. ...