Friday, May 5, 2023

FAMILY DAY


Family Day Journal
by Victoria Margaret Lapera


    A family day wherein it brings joy and unity to our family and friends. Exactly on April 23, 2023, Family Day at Asian College of Technology was held and it was very much a memorable day. This year's family day was totally different than the last couple of years I've experienced because I spent it with my family but this time with my friends. My friends are considered, the people that makes me happiest and people that I always unite with. 

       That day was very fun, it started when my team was dealing with last-minute practices and preparations. With all the last minute with our dance palabas we still end up as 2nd placers. After that was the eating, though I ended up getting my food late since I chose to have fun first before getting in line for the food but it was still worth it unfortunately I didn't get to eat with my mother since I was with my friends. Then was disco mostly the highlight of that day, the disco was very much the best experience ever. I get to have fun and release all the stress that was dealt. And lastly, it was so surprising and well-deserved award for my team to end up the champions of Intramurals 2023.


         
I'd do anything to go back to this moment, especially to the people that I spent that day with because I know I won't be able to spend with them anymore next school year. That day was indeed filled with fun and joy, something that I would cherish forever despite that day wasn't enough for me. Though I felt bad for spending most of my time with my friends instead with my mom either way whether it is my parents or my friends I'd still call them my family. Family Day 2023 is truly one of the best days I've had this school year and I wish I can just hit replay but can't, still, it was a day to cherish and remembered forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Discover the Unknown Wandering of the Science World

  There are a lot of things that was discussed and explained at the science fair such as about chemistry, astrology, biology & physics. ...