Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Discover the Unknown Wandering of the Science World

 


There are a lot of things that was discussed and explained at the science fair such as about chemistry, astrology, biology & physics. In the 1st station, the dome, they talked about the astrology and how the sun goes around the earth. I found out about the meaning of AM and PM which means AM = Ante Meridiem (Before noon) and PM = Post Meridiem (After noon). I learned and observed while they were teaching is that the sun is before the meridian is considered as AM and if it hasn't past the meridian it is considered as PM. 

Another one I also learned about is the 88 constellations and the original 13 constellation zodiac family. The 13th hidden zodiac is called the Ophiuchus, science says that it was not included because it brings bad luck. If science considers, it would be in December.

In all the discoveries and explanations I've observed, I learned that there are a lot of ways we could solve and preserve in the nature of science. There are so many ways to easily solve in our lives by the use of science. Like in times of climate change, we should use more gadgets that doesn't affect the nature such as usage of sunlight and wind for electricity. Another one is throwing trashes on the proper place and the using of the 5r's; Reuse, Reduce, Recycle, Refuse and Rot. If the people would learn these ways and follow it, the climate change might have a chance of decreasing.








My experience of the science fair was really awesome, I've learned basic things that are easy and common to know yet what shocks me was the one's that I didn't know which mostly are astronomy. It was a very enjoyable moment for me especially I was experiencing it with my friends and my grade section. I must say the exhibit shared so many things that people should know about and can change the world we live in. As they say, "Science is the knowledge of life" I agree as every day and everything, we use science in the form of how we live. How we also learn the knowledge of doing better or doing worse in our surroundings and our lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Discover the Unknown Wandering of the Science World

  There are a lot of things that was discussed and explained at the science fair such as about chemistry, astrology, biology & physics. ...